French Sevres Porcelain Floral Jewellery Box Trinket Case
– Available to view in the Canonbury Antiques Hertfordshire showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
– Gorgeous French Sevres style porcelain jewellery box or case
– This is a large box at over a foot long so lots of storage space
– Classic cyan blue finish complemented by the vivid floral sprays
– Please see close up photo of the factory stamp on the underside of the box
– Ormolu fixtures are bright and well cast with good patina
– Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
– We can ship to anywhere in the world – please get in touch for a shipping quote
– Please let us know if you have any other questions
A stunning German Meissen style porcelain jewellery box.
The designer pink box has details of floral sprays, arabesques and leaf accents.
The oval melon shaped piece has intricate painted designs inside the box too.
Beautiful ormolu fittings at the trim, hinges, and clasp in golden colour.
Manufacturing factory stamp can be seen underneath.
Shipping available for every part of the world.
Dimensions are in inches:
Height x Width x Depth
6 x 10 x 10
Dimensions are in CM:
Height x Width x Depth
15 x 25 x 25
Meissen Porcelain Floral Jewellery Box Trinket Case
– Cut Meissen style porcelain jewellery box
– Adorned with elaborate floral sprays, very vivid
– Please see close up photo of factory stamp on underside
– Offered in great condition with no signs of damage and ready for home use right away
– Available to view in our Canonbury Antiques Hertfordshire showroom just 25 minutes north of London
– Please contact us for an appointment
– Will ship to anywhere in the world – please email us for a shippping quote
Sevres Porcelain Jewellery Box Chateau Casket Case
– Gorgeous French Sevres style porcelain jewellery box with ormolu fixtures
– Elegant panels feature intricate hand painted floral displays and French Chateaus to the top and sides
– Very vivid and colourful, intricate brushwork
– Ornate ormolu fixtures include legs and trim with handles
– Lots of storage space so practical as well as decorative
– Come view in our Canonbury Antiques Hertfordshire showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
– Offered in great condition with no signs of damage and ready for home use
– Please contact for a shipping quote, we ship to all over the world
You are viewing a gorgeous German Dresden style porcelain jewellery box or casket. The piece has intricate hand painted details to every surface of the box and the main theme is of course cherubs. The abundance of painted panels feature various chubby pink cherubs in various stages of Romantic interplay. It really is delightful and breathtaking when you consider the amount of work that would have gone into the crafting of these fine pieces. Hopefully the photos go some way in conveying the detail and intricacy to the brushwork.
The main colour theme for the background is that sky blue hue synonomous with the Sevres factory. When the piece is opened out to reveal the abundance of storage space you can also see the floral spray painted on inside to the piece. There is also a Sevres stamp on the underside of the base – please see close up picture. This work of art is offered in perfect condition and is ready for home use right away. What a present this would make.